March 31, 2009

The joy in spontaneity

There is some true joy in being spontaneous. In fact one of the unadulterated joys in life is in giving spontaneous gifts to loved ones. And anything spontaneous as long as it isn’t life altering always leads to happiness… a trip.. a sudden shopping spree…a call to a long-lost friend… to name a few off the top of my head. It gives you that sudden surge of adrenaline and has you bursting with joy for the rest of the day at least. And then you feel like you slept with a hanger on your mouth – smiling all day. And these days make it worth existing past some of the horrendous ones that are bound to show by every now and then.

So on this Fool’s Day, do something silly. Make it one of those days you wanna think about to get past the terrible ones. Make it count! (And if you need inspirations, I’ll tell you about my most memorable Fool’s Day trick where I pretended to have a fracture in my arm on an English final exam in the VIII grade). Happy April Fool’s Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank u for wishing me, jaya :)
wish u too !!!

Jaya said...

Karmanna-> Lol!

Post a Comment