September 20, 2010

Day 1

Of what? The rest of my life, of course! Ok ok... not everyone is that cliché about these things. In fact what I was referring to is that this is the first day I tried walking the 3.2 km from my house to the second-closest train station. The normally 8 minute bus ride took 28 minutes on foot. And I only saw 2 buses go by me. That apart I was able to benefit from the crisp early morning air and the freshness that the morning "exercise" lent. Heaven knows how long I am going to stick with it but I made a sudden resolve, all enticed by the morning freshness to try and do this everyday. My supposedly smart idea to sneak in some exercise through my day. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Madhumathi said...

Hey Jaya..good way to make exercise part of your life... hope this is still on..

Post a Comment