March 9, 2010

Pretty UC!!

UC has been named one of the most beautiful campuses in the world by Forbes magazine! I couldn't be prouder!!

http://www.uc.edu/news/NR.aspx?id=11524

This post is dedicated to all you fantastic people I had the good fortune of meeting at UC. Indeed I have made some of my best friends there and it would by no stretch of imagination be an exaggeration when I say I miss you all a hell lot and that those were some of the best days of our lives. Lets revel in UC's glory and relive those truly golden days. Love y'all! Cheers!

2 comments:

Priya said...

Its fantastic to see us on that list! wooohoooo! I wish we could go back there now and watch the celebrations :)
I think UC was a perfect launchpad for all of us, and surely some of best times of my life were had there. The friends and memories I made will be with me for ever.

Sunny said...

Superrrr..I am going to post on mine as well..really feel proud :)

Post a Comment