January 26, 2009

Model in me

Anyone who knows me knows that this post can't do with me modeling anything. But surprise surprise.. it is! Ever since S got very involved with the whole lighting nuances in photography and created everything from a lightbox to a softbox, he's played photographer and obviously, I get to be the model. Here's our current softbox setup (all of this is made from shoeboxes and the likes... the overall investment is under 10€ - have any questions, drop me a line).

And here's a bunch of the results - some are truly scary I accept.. but that's what you get when you attempt ghost lighting amongst other things. Lol. So that was our weekend. Go on, try your own softbox. Enjoy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's sweet of your hubby to take sooo many pictres of you. And cool set-up BTW.

Jaya said...

Krish-> Indeed sweet of him... add to that no other choice ;). Keep visiting!

Robaustine said...

The Fourth one is the real masterpiece...Nice Lighting, Nice shades, Right gesture...Tagline: Hope

Jaya said...

Robin-> Thank you... Will make sure the S reads this :D

Unknown said...

Hey, It sounds like fun thing to try. Can you share your lightbox setup in detail? I wud luv to experiment with one. My models are waiting in a queue. :)

Anonymous said...

very very good :)

(recession time!! people have lots and lots of time to spent :P)

Jaya said...

Human -> Await the new post with the setup details.. And of course keep visiting.

Karmanna -> Well said.. So keep visiting ;)

Post a Comment