June 11, 2007

Nail it.

Today I have finally decided that this is it. This is where I stop biting my nails. I want to have very pretty nails 8 months from now and I am the only person who can do anything about it. So far, I have grown my nails 4 times overall in my life and each time I have ended up biting out far more than I grew. But I am a mature, responsible adult and I have the necessary will-power to give this filthy habit up. This blog will remind me of the public oath I am taking to keep the biting away. I have quit. I am a fighter. :)

4 comments:

Aravind said...

goooood decision........btw, can u quit for me too ;)

Jaya said...

We have GOT to quit.. Its conquered us and I m truly going to learn the meaning of will power now. COme on Aravind.. u can do it too! And if we have company, we might dfo it better! Join forces NOW!

Ram said...

yeah right... like I believe that! You'd find "natural nails" and bite them too..

Jaya said...

I have kept my resolution thus far.. 24 hours later.. Its going to go a long way this time. I can feel it.

Post a Comment