June 1, 2007

Blackle

How many of you have heard about Blackle? Its a google search engine.. yes I know thats redundant.. (Black + Google = Blackle) But the interface is in black as opposed to the white screen that google has. When you visit Blackle, don't forget to check out the About Blackle link which gives the simple story that led to its creation. And a black screen apparently saves power... Makes me wonder.. Should I change my blog pages to a darker shade? I would appreciate suggestions.

3 comments:

Sudarshan said...

u really are quite optimistic that u will generate as much hits as google...interesting...

Jaya said...

A journey of a 1000 miles begins with a step.. For whatever hits I generate, if I save power, my work is done. Simple :)

Pramod said...

Blackle might be saving energy and hence releasing lesser green house gases, but it sure does hurt my eyes when I chk out results!!!!

Its cost-benefit i suppose!!!!!

Post a Comment