June 25, 2007

My Legacy.. My roots.. My grandpa

Here is the link to the sequence of posts my bro has written. Its a brilliantly written bunch of posts which carve out the life of my paternal grandfather (I barely remember him. I was a year old when he passed away). I could never have written anything like this for lack of knowledge. But I am proud of my roots. Here's the link to the last post on my grandfather which links to the first 3.

http://insideram.blogspot.com/2007/06/grandfather-remembered-iv-finale-all.html

2 comments:

Aravind said...

wow!! awesomely written!!!
u know....at many places i felt it was very similar to wat even my grandparents hv gon thru in their haydays!! evn i hvnt seen my thata and heardly remember my patti....but still i knw by their name in their village...they also had not so friendly siblings, working hard their way thru the career etc.
may be it was the general life during tat generation!

Jaya said...

I know dude.. What we all wouldn't give to have our days of childhood back with our grandparents?

Post a Comment