April 20, 2006

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.. slurp~!


Sinful! Absolutely sinful.. Anyone who's had the Turtle Sundae @ Graeters or the Steaming Brownie at CCD (Its Cafe Coffee Day.. I mean can you believe it? It was still Coffee Day when I came from India first. This time when I went, all people could talk about was which 'CCD' to meet at! :O) or the Chocolate volcano @ Don Pablos's or any other choco delight has got to agree with me. I consider myself this real mature adult.. but I know where I lose it... ICECREAM!

I am aware of the fact that I become less aware of my surroundings when my attention is completely taken by an icecream. But how much... I didnt realise till last summer when I went to California... There I met Dhwani, my roomie's good friend... And he n I chitchatted our way to Coldstone where I expressed my great love for icecreams... And he bought me some.. Yumm!! Then while I was slurping away, we walked back to his car. Next thing I know, we were heading to the carwash!!!! Apparently, he mentioned it.. I didnt even hear it! I was soooo preoccupied!! That bad!

In fact, I wish my love didnt transcend icecreams... but it had to be.. How could it not include chocolates? My exposure to chocolates from my childhood ahs been phenomenally high, thanks to Dad having been in the Gulf (and me too). So, we were exposed to all the Snickers/Twix/Toblerone/Lindt/blah blah eons before most others and it didnt do my sweet tooth any good.. Good Lors.. so much so that people know that the way to pataofy me is to buy me a Twix!

I know people who dont like either of these... Sometimes I envy them and sometimes I pity them.. Actually, whats life without chocolate? As I read on a professor's door -

Life without chocolate is too terrible to contemplate!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can you put up that tempting pic? It is a bigger sin...considering u can only see and imagine about it :( !!!

So, how about a Turtle Sundae this Sunday ;) ?

Vaishu

Jaya said...

Vaishu- hee hee haa haa.. Plan worked!! So, lets go for a sundae this sunday!

Vigs- chocos n icecreams are for ANYTIME. PERIOD! No big depressers needed here! :D

Post a Comment