October 26, 2007

jBook

When Apple makes a product, they prefix the i. When I make one, I am going to use j. This is it. Today's the day that I have officially decided that for my own cheap satisfaction (no, its not inexpensive) that I am going to write a book. My close friends will tell you that I have written books (and no - not short stories; actual long long books) in the past. Unfortunately I don't seem to have been prudent with the manuscripts and can't seem to find them at all. But now for all the maturity that I have (or so I think), I plan to write my first scream-out-loud book. Please tell me you will buy it once I publish. All of you.

Coming soon - jBook.

9 comments:

Bugs said...

Good luck wid the J-book,J-girl!!

Aravind said...

wont i get a complimentary copy??? or else i will wait till someone makes an ebook of the jbook ;)
all the very best with the endeavour

Jaya said...

Bugs - Vanguve la??

Aravind - If I give my loyal readers free copies on my first book, I won't make any sales at all! Maybe from the second one (if there is one.. ). Promise me u'll buy da, :)

Bugs said...

vaanguvom..mail in rebated tharuviya??[:D]

Priya said...

Are you accepting pre-orders as yet ?? Can I get an autographed copy ??

Jaya said...

Hee hee.. U people all just flatter me.. Thanks for the vote of confidence though because the book is surely a work in progress. :)

Anonymous said...

J,

I saw a Dr. Jay's in NYC.. you could consider that name after Phd too ;)

Jaya said...

Ram - Nee sollarthuku maru varthai unda? :) First promise me u'll buy my book...

Shiva kumar Shankar said...

yenna yellariyum book vaanguviya, book vaanguviya nu meratikitu irukaa?
first of all, book yennataparti nu sonna consider pannuvom :D

Post a Comment