September 10, 2007

Walking Wounded

Ouch... In today's aerobics class, I managed to sulikify ("catch") my back! :( Its uncomfortable, painful and hurts everytime I twist. Moreover, my food's feeling heavy in my tummy and I have the feeling that the back has something to do with this. All this upon the non-ergonomic chair that K has isn't any good. I have to slouch a bit.. the chair doesn't let me sit straight up.. I have to bend down a bit.. the chair doesn't let me lower it.. And every sip of my beloved water shoots sparks of pain down my back! What does one do for backpain relief? And quick? Any suggestions? Boo Hoo.

2 comments:

Sachin said...

Sleep on the floor instead of the mattress and it will relieve u a bit off the pain.

Jaya said...

I feel better after a couple of nights sleep.. I think I'll pass on today's aerobics class.. And I shd be ok.. Thanks for the suggestion, Sachin!

Post a Comment