July 9, 2007

Sugar Craving..

I hate it. And I whole-heartedly blame my friend Vidhya for it. She's the one who habituated me into eating something sweet at the end of dinner back when we were roommates and unfortunately it stuck. Now night after night, after an early 7:30ish dinner, I find myself rummaging the fridge for something sweet. Anything. Yoplait light or some remnants of chocolate. And most nights I end up disappointed. And especially when I am trying desparately to lose weight. So what happens in the end? Half a bowl of cereal with 2% milk an hour after dinner. Weird and bad.

7 comments:

Sachin said...

I think u shud have something like fruits or icecream or a brownie. The last one is a very wishful thinking, but actually, it will engage u up for some time in ur weekend. And satisfy ur craving during the week.

Vidhya said...

Thanks for the compliment :P

Vidhya

Vidhya said...

:P
u ungrateful wretch..I introduced u to life..and anyhoooooooo ..I got vaishu and priyanka hooked as well.. I don't see them complaining..

Btw a very good dessert is the dreyers fruit bars ..they r icecream bars..but just plain without cream..remember the ones we get in india for 5 bucks..so its fatfree but satisfying..

Another good option is jell-o
Don't buy the readymade one..Just buy jell-o powder and make it..It take 5 mintues to make the mixture..then put it in fridge for 3 or 4 hrs..and its yummy...tried it..again 5 fat calories for ur benefit..

And u r welcome :P

Jaya said...

Vidhya-> I m shocked that u took the time to write such a lamba set of suggestions! Good going girl. And lemme try out the jello. :)

Shiva kumar Shankar said...

poor folks, what they have to do to appease you!! :P

Sachin said...

C, the main point is not what i told u but the starting of options. vidu knows more about invisibility. so she's given good suggestions. so u shud also thank me for that. :D

Ram said...

hey I am all for cereal after dinner. Helps the digestive system!

Post a Comment