February 6, 2007

Of snowy whites and wandering thoughts..


Its freezing cold here (not inside my house) and its been snowing incessantly since 11:30am and we have about 4 inches of accumulation outside. UC's been shut down, people have been directed indoors and asked to stay warm. At times like this, unceremoniously my mind wanders into meloncholy. The snow like the rain enchants me when I am out with them (I love getting caught in them) but puts me on a reflective note when I am all warm and indoors, like today. On that note, here's something thought-provoking..

For Spring to come, one must endure snow
Falling is but a step to help one grow.

Ok that was crappy... but shows how the continuous snow has affected me :) Time to make some hot chai and enjoy it instead.

Stay warm.

2 comments:

Sudarshan said...

It sure did sound crappy :)..rain and snow are supposed to have that effect i guess...lets see how the effect in russia is gonna be...btw in India i guess we dont have to think abt spring or snow..does that mean we wil neither fall nor grow..just another crappy thought :)

MANOJKUMAR PADMANABHAN said...

Jaya, a poet in making. Good luck. Keep posting more like this.

Post a Comment