January 25, 2007

I'm not kidding

I'm really not kidding when I say I got this email from one of the gazillion orkut (mis)users: Verbatim..

hello jaya
hawar u
u very smart deyar
i like to photo
'u like friend shipe
i friend u
i am a mazherfrom jabal puri
wiat uur massege

Whats with all these losers anyways? I usually ignore all this but this one was a classic I had to post... If they paid me a buck for every random request I got, my name's be up there with Bill Gates on the Forbes Fortune List. These guys honestly need to get a life! Gosh!

7 comments:

Zeppelin said...

HAHHEHAHEHAEHAHEHAHEAHEHAEHHAHEAHEH!!! ROTFL!!!!!!!!! Ohhh Myyyyyyyy Gaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwddddddd !!! :))

Anonymous said...

hahaha freeking osam rekwest!!!!!

Priya said...

That was hilarious !!! You must treasure these gems :-)

Aravind said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaya said...

Welcome back Arun - It was hilarious! I usually get bugged when I get these requests... This one cracked me up..

Aravind --> Good one!

Priya --> I do I do.. I dont delete these emails! :)

Sudarshan said...

funny...but isnt it a lil mean picking on someones inablility to communicate in the queen's language...but then what the helll :D... guess u are tired of being cracked up :)....so the change in the pic in orkut ....heres more to antisocializing ventures :D....
btw heres the you tube video for today
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBSO9PHCp0Y

check the background...

Jaya said...

Sud -> I realize that being good in English is NOT the criteria to hit on me. But when u do, u might as well get the message across and not make it sound like 'massage' for one!! And believe me, this is one quaint example... If I shared some of the more ludicrous examples, u wud have supported my Orkutan foto reduction policy. :)

Post a Comment