June 19, 2006

30 Things I wouldnt trade for...ordered randomly.. EDITED!

1) My family n friends (am sure everyone thinks the same)
2) My picture collection (its huuuuuuuuuuge!!)
3) The smell of mud after the rain (one of the best smells ever!)
4) My dreams (free entertainment every night)
5) My soft toys
6) Chocolate (to die for!)
7) My pink cellphone (nokia 3100 - old now, still girly.. love it!)
8) My mom's sari that I sleep with
9) My dream car
10) My travel exploits (ones that I've done and once I'd die to do)
11) F-R-I-E-N-D-S
12) My Canon
13) Yapping...
14) AR.Rahman's music
15) Tea (Can hardly live without it)
16) Sleeeeeep
17) Shopping
18) Gmail
19) Watches ( I swear by time.. I'll be damned if I have ever been late to ANY place)
20) Cheap poetry (basic stuff kids write when they're like 10.... The basic rhymes!)
21) A walk in the rain
22) ICECREAM!
23) Shoes
24) Carnatic music
25) Water with ice
26) The ringtone that tells me who's calling
27) Mangoes'n'apples
28) A long drive (by myself - no sweethearts allowed!)
29) Yahoo! Messenger
30) Gossip!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me u were sleeping when u included the 16th point on the list!

If anything, I have seen u trade it for most of the other things on the list! ;)

And what about Orkutting not on the list! ;) Nailbiting is definitely off the list. Cheers!

Jaya said...

Hehehe... I was half asleep while writing that.. Which explained y I didnt include my other passions - a walk in the rain, some time by myself, ICECREAM :O

Jaya said...

I just included some of what MATTERED and traded in some anyways! And Vaish.. Orkutting is something I WANT to trade away! Isliye woh list me nahi hai!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read mitchell fishing reel divorce in nevada Call centers voip

Post a Comment